THE INFIDELS - MAD ABOUT THAT GIRL (1986)
In the spring of 1983, Frank Secich (Blue Ash, Stiv Bators Band) began managing the Infidels. The band recorded "It's Alright," "Poor Little Rich Girl," "I Can't Take
It No More", "A Thousand Years Ago" and "Mad About That Girl" with
Frank Secich and engineer Paul Pope.
1985 brought on the release of the bands first single "Mad About That Girl" backed with "A Thousand Years Ago". Incredibly infectious, the single received heavy airplay in the Western
Pa. and North Eastern Ohio regions and combined with the guidance and
work of Frank Secich, the band shot into a regional spotlight that ran between
Cleveland and Pittsburgh. "Mad About That Girl" with four bonus tracks came out in Europe only as
a mini album on the GMG label out of Paris in early 1986.
WU (144 mb)

1 comment:
It's been years but I know I had/have something by these guys that I really liked a lot. Thank you.
Post a Comment