Friday, August 25, 2023

Jack Lee (1952-2023)

THE NERVES - THE NERVES EP (1976)

 
Jack Lee died this year May 26 at the age of 71. He wrote two songs of this seminal 7" EP which has become quite scarce nowadays, whatever the white back edition, the black back one or any other genuine editiion . Anyway this is my black back edition, and this is power pop at its best.
 
WU (61 mb)

3 comments:

rugrat907 said...

I just discovered you were back. Rather than post a thank you on each post, I thought I would give you a shout out here for all your magnificent work over the years and the new additions popping up recently. I also hope you are feeling better. Thank you again!

VikVoodoo said...

Thanks mate, good to have you back

Malaspina said...

Classic ep. Thanks Angelo. And thanks for so much great music over the years.