Friday, August 25, 2023

Demos 1980 (Unreleased)

THE LEOPARDS - DEMOS (1980)

 
Six demos (probably around 1980) which were mentioned in the insert of the Voxx single 'Psychedelic Boy". I got them in 2018 from a PPC blog reader (thanx to him). At the time I didn't know if i was going to post them, and finally they were archived somewhere on a hard disk, until i found them not so long ago and while i was listening, i thought they would be a nice contribution to PPA, Quality is more than excellent and genuinely lossless. With the demos, there were some live recordings but the quality was really average, so i've only shared the demos. I made a custom artwork for the fun.
 
WU (124 mb)

2 comments:

JD said...

Thanks so much. So much tremendous music I was unaware existed. Thanks to you, that is not the case.

Bradley333 said...

Thank you!!!