WONDERMINTS - LIVE AT THE REHEARSAL ROOM (1995)
Under the guidance of Chris Carter things go much faster for
Wondermints. They get more and more known in the underground scene of
L.A. and they even get a chance to record a demo for Epic Records in
1995. Unfortunately, the demo leads to no deal. Record-companies are
reluctant in signing Wondermints. They don't really know what to do with
the band. They agree that Wondermints' music sounds terrific, but they
don't know how to pigeon hole it, since the band's music sounds
different from all the other music that is being put on the music-market
in 1995.
Special note:
The six cover versions featured here are quite different and of much better quality from the ones
available on the "Mintsmania" unofficial CD PPA custom artwork included.
REHEARSAL (137 mb)
7 comments:
OMG ! Angelo, on top of all that you've posted; this is truly SUPER SPECIAL. Blessings on you,, Sir !
Thank you Angelo!!
I believe this was the 'Purple Tape' in their series of three tape sleeve colors...I think I got this one from then bassist Brian Kassan back then....
the purple tape that i have is this one - i made the entry of the blue and purple ones on discogs https://www.discogs.com/release/8445783-Wondermints-Wondermints-The-Purple-Tape
Thanks for all the Wondermints stuff -- some thing I didn't have and was great to finally get!
Fantastic stuff. Thanks for all the recent Wondermints material. Great to hear how good they were from the outset.
Awesome stuff - thanks so much.
Post a Comment