Monday, March 23, 2026

OOP CD Reissue (Hard To Find...and Expensive Nowadays)

THE RECORDS - THE RECORDS/SHADES IN BED (2002)

 
The album was reissued in 2002 with a new artwork (the inner sleeve of the UK edition) with 6 bonus tracks (the UK singles + plus a remix of "Teenarama" by Craig Leon who was hired to produce the follow-up "Crashes".
  
CD REISSUE (520 mb)

6 comments:

CarlosUS said...

Thanks Angelo, what an incredible year '79 for The Records, very grateful for all these gems

YankeeBoy said...

One of my favorite bands! Thank you for these.

wacocrimatty said...

Bless you my Son. For this is as essential as any disk in this genre!

Noises From Apt 2A said...

Angelo, all of these rips from The Records original vinyl is AMAZING !!

lancasterguy said...

I think I prefer this sleeve to the original. Thanks again

Lionsfan said...

I seem to have really blown it, as the links to this and the UK + Covers disc entries are no longer available. At least I picked up the US version in time. Thanks for all you do, Angelo!