SOME MEMORABILIA FROM THE SHOES FAN CLUB (1990-1994)
No music here, but some scans (PDF format) from the Shoes Fan Club 30 years ago. Shoes News cards, order form from the Black Vinyl Records catalog and a three-page folio.
I was on their mailing list after buying the 'Tomorrow Night' 45 directly from the band in '78...still have the crazy postcards and mailings they'd send out especially after they started recording 'Present Tense'....since the mailings came to the house where I grew up in Pennsylvania, my late mother would save all their mailings until I'd be back home from my travels!!!!
3 comments:
Thank you Angelo!!
I was on their mailing list after buying the 'Tomorrow Night' 45 directly from the band in '78...still have the crazy postcards and mailings they'd send out especially after they started recording 'Present Tense'....since the mailings came to the house where I grew up in Pennsylvania, my late mother would save all their mailings until I'd be back home from my travels!!!!
Thanks so much. Takes me back in the best possible way.
Post a Comment