Thursday, May 7, 2026

The Mystery Track

 
As some of you have guessed, the mystery track was generated by A.I,
here's the process

i have to say that i should have hated it,

but i really was surprised by what i got - and it sounded more 70s british than american 

1 - I took the first 7 seconds of a famous U.S power pop song (from the 70s)

2 - i entered 10 words for the lyrics

3 - i gave the song a title

4 - i chose the instruments (electric guitar, bass, drums, piano, acoustic guitar, harmony vocals)

5 -  man vocals, rock, energetic rhythm, powerful hooks, handclaps

6 - i  click on the button "create"

7 - i get the song

8 - i should have titled the song: "between love & hate"

9 - and now let's go back to the real stuff

DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC HERE

9 comments:

CarlosUS said...

Fantastic song, but........ I don´t know

Crab Devil said...

Well, I have three things to say: (1) This is GREAT (2) I have no idea who it is or who's behind it (3) I think it might be ai.

Anonymous said...

I don't know but I'd sure love a copy. Very 999.

SleepyPete said...

Really like it, but have no idea who or what it is. SPx

Anonymous said...

I don't know who it is but love the track.

Matthew Schmeer said...

This is AI. Tracking the file back to the folder it is hosted from, it is titled "Love's Twilight Dawn version 1.mp3" Here are the lyrics as transcribed by Google Gemini:

Verse 1
The amber sky is dragging its heavy hem across the hills
The copper light is like a coin dropped in a deep well
I watch the shadows stretch their long fingers to touch the gate
While every vowel we whisper begins to lose its solid weight

Verse 2
The birds are settling in the hollows of the ancient oak
The fire we built has turned into a thin gray braid of smoke
We say goodbye as if we are shedding a worn-out winter skin
Folding the maps of where we went and where we might have been

Chorus
The clock on the mantel is ticking but it does not tell the time
It only counts the pulse of a song that has run out of a rhyme
The flowers close their petals to keep the secret of the day
While the velvet darkness arrives to wash the golden stains away

Bridge
Now the sun is sinking down to its grave in the western sea
And the love we knew is drifting far from you and far from me
But the tide will turn when the stars go blind and the moon's they glow and dark
A different wind will start its steady whistle soft and low
Yes, the end is just a curtain falling on a darkened stage
Before the morning sun begins to write upon a brand new page

Verse 3
The dew will gather on the grass before the rooster starts to cry
The silver ghost of the moon will vanish from the clearing sky
I will look at you with eyes that have forgotten every scar
Searching for the brightness of a rising and a younger star

Outro
The dust will settle on the path we walked the night before
As a stranger's hand comes knocking gently at the heavy door
(Chorus & Bridge repeat to fade)

Anonymous said...

Is there a link for the track? I was hoping it wasn't AI but I hate to say it does have something interesting about it.

rogue46 said...

Shazam had no result.

Anonymous said...

Even after all that, I still wish I could download it. It had a vibe I just liked without major regrets.