Wednesday, May 27, 2026

French CD Edtion (with Bonus Tracks)

EVERYDAY IS A HOLLY DAY February 3rd 1959-1989 (1989)

 
While the 2x10" vinyl edition of "Everyday Is a Holly Day" featured 22 tracks compiled by French record executive Patrick Mathé to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the passing of Buddy Holly, this french CD edition added 7 bonus tracks (Dogs, Bruce Joyner, Chris Spedding, Roky Erickson...) expanding its tremendous success with just about every act delivering the goods. A six-page photo booklet featuring the credits accompanies the CD with heartfelt liner notes from producer Mathé. All the further reissues (CD or digital) omit the 7 bonus tracks. A must have.
CD EDITION (462 mb)

6 comments:

SleepyPete said...

Thanks for this! SPx

Jacobo P said...

Great! Thanks Angelo.

YankeeBoy said...

This is a fabulous collection and I'm so pleased to have the bonus tracks. Thank you.

Malaspina said...

Thanks Angelo. Looks like a great compilation.

deano6 said...

Thanks! Updated my old edition.

JD said...

Thanks so much. I didn't know about this edition. I have some searching to do.