Tuesday, June 4, 2024

The Summer Collection That Never Was

VARIOUS - 1, 2, 3...SUMMER (2023)

 
In 2023, there was no PPA/PPC Summer compilation posted just because i didn't make any. But, while working on the brand new 2024 collection (which will be posted soon), I made up my mind to complete the series and filling the gap. So, enjoy Summer 2023, only one year later. Of course, it is available in both fomats and comes with a full detailed artwork.
 
WU (575 mb)
WU (197 mb)

7 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks Angelo, great stuff as always!

jgmoney said...

Great! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to listen. If I have things filed correctly, I believe I have everything from 2009 through 2023 now. I *think* that brings me up-to-date. That's a lotta summer! Mahalo, Angelo, mahalo!

Mitch Useless said...

How sweet life can be........
A double dose of "sumer infuse" this year

ThanXXX very much !!!!

JD said...

Thanks so much. This is awesome.

Rickenbacker330 said...

Angelo -

So happy to see you loving and sharing music with us again! It means a great deal.

Thanks for this one, and looking forward to the new one as well!

Have a bitchin' summer - Aloha!

Mark L. said...

Us OCD collectors thank you!