Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Excellent Country Rock Anthology (PPC 2013)

VARIOUS - COUNTRY ROCK WILL BIRCH'S C90 (1994)

 
In November 1994, a few months after the milestone Power Pop C90 (June, Issue #7), Will Birch suggested Mojo Magazine to compile his Urban Cowboy Dream C90 of Country Rock tunes. It was a long long time ago before Mojo was giving away free cd's with every issue.
 
For the November Issue #12 of Mojo, Will Birch picked 29 songs which try to encapsulate the best of the early Country Rock genre.
 
I compiled Will Birch's picks and i made a custom set of artwork, adding one bonus song "I'll Be Home" (version produced by Michael Nesmith).
WU (594 mb)

5 comments:

MrDave said...

Thanks Angelo!

ajnabi1957 said...

thannks for this! what is the password if I may ask?

angelo said...

password

Popcat said...

A labour of love! Thank you!

The Big A said...

Thanks very much!