VARIOUS - A PALACE IN THE SUN (2024)
Only a few days before summer day of 2024, here's the brand new collection brought to you by PPA. 26 bands with many fresh releases of this year, this is a compilation that i've really enjoyed making, listening (many many times in my car) and making the artwork. As usual, the full set of artwork is included, every song has the original album image embedded. Finally, the front artwork is an old fashioned image of my hometown. Now you can enjoy and comment about this new volume.
WU (561 mb)
WU (194 mb)

18 comments:
I would like to offer my newly found Hudson Bros. collection (which is breathtakinly awesome) up to the Gods of Pop (You folks, obviously). I can send my email address along or post it here privately.
Let me know!
Thanks for another Power-Pop Summer collection!
Wow what a great Summer Breeze!
@wacocrimatty
is it a new one?
i only have that one from 1995 https://www.discogs.com/release/7144378-Hudson-Brothers-So-You-Are-A-Star-The-Best-Of-The-Hudson-Brothers
This is great as always — thanks!
A new Swiss comp(s): The Hudson Bros. Collection Vols. 1/2. Everything in the world. Have not found them on discogs.
And yes, ALL OF THE SUMMER COLLECTIONS ARE QUITE WONDERFUL.
What would summer be without these? Thanks, Angelo!
What a lovely beauty this is! Like a flowery blast from a distant past. Much obliged for that incredible compilation!
Hello, I'm new on this Blog and i like this style of music. Just one thing: May I have the password for opening the files. Thank you very much. Excuse my English, i'm from France. Thierry.
Bravo pour votre Blog.
Sorry Angelo, I don't understand. Is it "password for zip files" or password or both. could you explain to me ? Thanks.
Merci Beaucoup, Angelo. See You
Another wonderful collection of summery power-pop delights, thanks so much!!
Fantastic collection. Thank you for this!
Another awesome comp. I am constantly amazed by your depth of knowledge and ability to compile these comps. Thanks so much.
Thank you Angelo. I love your comps and the summer ones are ofter the best of them all. Was there a summer comp for 2023?
absoltulety
https://powerpopangels.blogspot.com/search?q=summer+2023
OK, never mind, I just located the 2023 summer comp. The Summer Collection That Never Was, nice one! Many thanks
Thanks Mate
Post a Comment