Since you have been turning analog into digital, and if you could find it in your heart, I desire a QUALITY rip of The Atlantics -- Big City Rock. I have one, and it is pretty flat.
I have the album, and am willing to ship to make this happen. I will be happy to hook up by e-mail!
9 comments:
Thanks for posting this over here too angelo.
Great band.
Angelo.. my continued and on-going thanks for all things tuneful.
Fantastic under-rated band! Thank you.
this costs carats
Thanks. That's really nice!
Pass?
A fine, fine post from my fave power pop band. Mas, mas thanks. For ALL you do.
Since you have been turning analog into digital, and if you could find it in your heart, I desire a QUALITY rip of The Atlantics -- Big City Rock. I have one, and it is pretty flat.
I have the album, and am willing to ship to make this happen. I will be happy to hook up by e-mail!
If not, then I still love, love this site.
is it the one you already have
https://powerpopangels.blogspot.com/2023/09/boston-power-pop-never-reissued-and.html
Post a Comment