Saturday, September 30, 2023

Limited Edition Cassette (Never Reissued)

WALTER CLEVENGER - PoPgOeStHeMuSiC (1995)

 
"Back in about 1993, I had purchased an 8-track reel-to-reel recording deck. As ideas for songs came to me, I would just get them on tape. I was doing this for two reasons, the main reason was to learn how to use the deck, and the second was to try my hand at songwriting. I had never really forced myself to try and write. As the months went by, I eventually finished about 14 songs. In 1995, I decided to make tapes to give out to friends and family. Thinking I'd have the tapes sitting in my closet forever, I only had 250 copies made. Well, a few copies got into the right hands, some positive review were written, and all the tapes were gone in a couple of months. And rest, they say, is history. While recording, I had friends come over and help me out. Henry helped out on bass, Danny Walker on guitar, bass and vocals, and Bryan Shaddix on guitar." Walter Clevenger Liner Notes.

WU (303 mb)

No comments: