VELVET CRUSH - TIMELESS MELODIES (2001)
Timeless Melodies is a career-spanning anthology issued only in Japan, It was released between two other anthologies "A Single Odyssey" which compiles all of the group’s non-LP singles & EP tracks and "Melody Freaks" an album of 18 demos and outtakes dating from 1990 to 1996.
MZ (605 mb)

9 comments:
Thanks Angelo!
Welcome back! Thanks for this and the Velvet Crush. Hope that your vists become more frequent.
Hi Angelo - I hope your recent activity means that your ear problems are getting better. Thank you so much for posting this Velvet Crush collection. I have been looking for this for a long time.
merci
RV
So nice to "hear' from you. Thanks so much (for all you do for all of us).
Thank you, Angelo!
Welcome back and thank you for this. I hope you're well and your health is improving.
Great to see you back. It hasn't been the same without you. Brilliant share as well.
Hope all is well with you.
Great compilation. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment