I´M IN LOVE...WITH THAT SONG! (1999)
23 Australian Bands Pay Tribute To The Genius Of The Replacements
Two years before the american tribute "Left Of The Dial (A Pop Tribute)" released on FDR (New Jersey label of the Who Tribute "Who's Not Forgotten", the 80s movie tribute "High School Reunion" and "About A Girl"), there was this excellent tribute with the best of the australian power pop bands: DM3, You Am I, The Finkers, Pyramidiacs, Brad Shepherd, Icecream Hands, Jack & The Beanstalk, and other famous bands as Celibate Rifles or Smudge (introduced here as Erbs & Pisces) covering the first single released by The Replacements "I'm In Trouble/If Only You Were Lonely" in just one song - I'm In Trouble on the left channel and If Only You Were Lonely on the right channel. For the fun of it, i have split the channels and added a special folder with the two songs as standalones.
WU AUSTRALIAN (541 mb)
2 comments:
Thanks Angelo!!
I thought I had this but it was a similar cover. Thank You!
Post a Comment