MATTHEW SWEET - INSIDE (1986)
Before his breakthrough album "Girlfriend" in 1991, the power pop classic ranked #14 in the Ultimate Power Pop Guide (2008) and #22 in the SSA 2.0 Edition (2019), Matthew Sweet released two lesser known albums "Earth" (1989) and this one "Inside" released on Columbia Records, produced by Dave Allen, Don Dixon, Stephen Hague, David Kahne and Scott Litt, it was recorded between Los Angeles, New York and London. The albums featured famous guests of Los Angeles, Athens, Hoboken and other cities. This is the only Matthew Sweet album not available on digital sites. And finally i'd say that "Quiet Her" is a great opener.
IMG INSIDE (318 mb)

6 comments:
Thanks Angelo!!
I am in a small minority that really likes the first 2 Matthew Sweet LP's on diff majors....yeah, slicker production, but some really great songs too!!!
Thanks for this. Certainly hope Matthew is on the mend these days. He had a severe stroke a couple of years ago that left him unable to walk or play guitar, let alone perform.
Thank you
Thanks so much, Angelo. I'm missing a whole bunch of Matthew's albums that I thought I had and this is one of them.
Thanks Angelo.
Post a Comment