INTERVIEW - INTERVIEW (aka Snakes & Lovers) (1980)
Hailing from Bath (UK), Interview released their second album "Snakes & Lovers" (aka "Interview" in the USA, different artwork, different track order) in 1980 with no support from their record company. It was ignored by radio and the music press but it's a brilliant album which was produced by Mick Glossop.
It's only 30 years later that a member / writer of the band Alan Brain surfaced again with a solo album "One Way Ticket to Happytown".
The UK release had the following track order with the single opening the set:
Hide And Seek / Adventurers / It's Over Now / The Conqueror / To The People
Style On Seaview / A Gift / I Hope It's Me / Crossing Borders / Until I Hold Her / Union Men
Hide And Seek / Adventurers / It's Over Now / The Conqueror / To The People
Style On Seaview / A Gift / I Hope It's Me / Crossing Borders / Until I Hold Her / Union Men
SNAKES(284 mb)

6 comments:
Another great album, Angelo. I have the copy published in the Philippines with the artwork and track order of "Snakes and lovers". "To the People is another New Wave anthem. Thank you very much".
Excellent Angelo and thanks for the share.
Thanks For This!
Thanks Angelo
Just listened to this. Very pleasant pop tunes!
Thanks for this one Angelo!
Post a Comment