FLAMIN' GROOVIES - LIVE AT THE WHISKEY A GO-GO '79 (1985)
Live At The Whiskey A Go-Go was recorded in 1979, this concert was only
released (officially) a few years later on the french label Lolita. The
Whiskey a Go-Go '79 concert serves to document a typical Groovies gig of
the time with staples like "Shake Some Action", "Tell Me Again" and
"First Plane Home", covers of "Feel A Whole Lot Better", Moby Grape's
"Fall On You", the odd Beatles and even NRBQ's "I Want You Bad" - an
excellent pop song the Groovies almost make their own.
LIVE '79 (202 mb)

4 comments:
Thanks for posting these - I love both bands! Although I saw the Groovies back in the early Y2Ks I never saw them in their heyday. I also never got to see Ducks Deluxe so this is a treat for me.
Thankyou Angelo!!
Thanks for the Flamin & the Ducks.
Thanks Angelo. I liked both versions of the Flamin' Groovies. Probably like the Roy Loney version a wee bit better.
Post a Comment