VARIOUS - RAIDERS OF THE LOST HOOK Vol. 3 (2008)

As a matter of fact, this third collection is really different from all the other five volumes as it compiles some of the best of the 90's-00's genre
era, it tries to focus on some "overlooked" gems of the time. Some bands might be not so well known, but the hooks are here and the songs have stood
the test of time.
First
posted on PPC in 2008, it was then available in mp3 only. It is shared
now on PPA for the first time in FLAC. All the songs have been checked
and upgraded to lossless format if needed.
RAIDERS 3 (587 mb)
5 comments:
Thank you Angelo!
Thanks Angelo. Will wait for Vol. 1 & 2 but no rush.
Great to get these in lossless - thank you.
I'm only missing Vol. 1 and 2. These are phenomenal. Thanks so much for the download. I love these songs. Hope one day you will reup vol. 1 and 2. Thanks again!
I can't say how much I have appreciated both the quality and QUANTITY of materials since your return! Thanks!
Post a Comment