VARIOUS - RIDIN' HIGH (2025)
Another brand new volume of summer songs for this new Summer. It's a PPA exclusive featuring 26 bands with many fresh releases of
this year. As usual,
the full set of artwork is included, every song has the original album
image embedded. Now you can enjoy and feel free to comment about this new volume.
WU (533 mb)
WU (191 mb)

13 comments:
Now it's really summer! Thanks for doing these each year.
Summer has OFFICIALLY arrived. Thanks, Angelo. Can't believe I've somehow managed to collect all 17 volumes. Whew, you've done a lot of much appreciated work over the years. Hang 17.
Bless you Angelo, it's not summer without a new power pop comp! <3
I always look forward to your collections. Thank you Angelo
I love these compilations that you put together yourself. I always discover something I'd never heard before that completely blows me away. Thank you.
Happy day. Thanks so much
It's always a happy day when a new PPA Exclusive Comp drops -- thanks Angelo!
It's asking for a password
Hell Yeah! Thank you
I absolutely look forward to this every summer. I can't wait to dive in. Mas, mas thanks!
It's officially summer now! Thanks for another great compilation, Angelo. I so look forward to this every year. Surf's Up!
Thank you Angelo for another great comp. Much appreciated.
Good afternoon from Canada,
Carolyne Mas, singer of "Quote Goodbye Quote", "Sitting in the Dark" and "Still Sane", far back in 1979, and you found a sweet, gentle song about rain with her harmonies like cascading and overlapping rounds.
The gifts you leave for us using your one ear are delights.
Sincerely,
A Faithful Reader
Post a Comment