VARIOUS - VIRTUAL POP! (1995)
Dawn Eden began writing in 1985 for fanzines and becoming a popular-music historian, writing for Mojo among others. From 1990 through the early 2000s, she wrote liner notes for more than seventy CD reissues. She spent years researching and championing the music and life of sunshine pop progenitor Curt Boettcher and wrote liner notes for several collections of his work. So in 1995, Dawn Eden made her C90 of Bubblegum "Virtual Pop!" for the Mojo issue #25.

7 comments:
One thing can be said for the compilers of these Mojo C90s: They all had pretty great taste in music! Thanks for putting these together, Angelo.
What's really great about the C90 series that you've constructed for us is the fact that they are not restricted by the denial of the major labels so each compiler's true vision of "making a tape for us" is realized. Thanks yet again Angelo for delivering the goods.
I'm so sorry I missed the password for this, as I'd love to have a copy for myself. Could someone share it with me? My email is dawneden at gmail. Thanks so much! It's a joy to know that you are enjoying my MOJO C90s after nearly thirty years.
P.S. I did try "password" (both with and without quotation marks), but it didn't work.
Thanks a lot for these awsome shares!
Thanks for the great tape, but what's the password?
password
Post a Comment