Hi Angelo, I tried to download the PPC Compilation from the new Uptobox site and got this message.
"This page is not allowed in the US. We're sorry but it appears your IP comes from the US so you're not allowed to download or stream. If you have a premium account, please login to remove the limitation. Click here to login with a premium account."
I tried to sign up for a premium account but it kept returning me to the above message. Any thoughts? Thank you, Tom
9 hours ago teutone @angelo: ... for your planned re-ups ... on Vol. 1 track 17 from Chris Von Sneidern is not "Hold On" but "Roll On" :cool: :biggrin:
Thank you very much dear friend, I was able to arrive on time for this great work on your part, waiting for older things, thank you once again Mr Bad English
14 comments:
Hi Angelo,
I tried to download the PPC Compilation from the new Uptobox site and got this message.
"This page is not allowed in the US. We're sorry but it appears your IP comes from the US so you're not allowed to download or stream. If you have a premium account, please login to remove the limitation. Click here to login with a premium account."
I tried to sign up for a premium account but it kept returning me to the above message.
Any thoughts?
Thank you,
Tom
Uptobox doesn't allow downloads in the US. Isn't this a big portion of your followers? :(
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/uptobox.com
Thanks for re-upping the series. Can't wait for volumes 1-7!
uptobox not allowed in us
Many thanks Angelo.
Many thanks Angelo. Sorry about your hearing problem.
9 hours ago teutone
@angelo: ... for your planned re-ups ... on Vol. 1 track 17 from Chris Von Sneidern is not "Hold On" but "Roll On"
:cool:
:biggrin:
posted on Oldrocker !!!
Thank you very much dear friend, I was able to arrive on time for this great work on your part, waiting for older things, thank you once again
Mr Bad English
Hi,
I tried it on Firefox and Chrome after registering but still no luck with Volume # 8. Thank you for all the effort.
Even with Hoxx I still can't make it work.
T^hanks.
John
Mega or MF yes. Uptobox no. ZS is fine with pop up blocker on chrome. Thank you as always
Uptobox - No go!
Mega is generally good
ZS good
Another I have endless issues with is Soulseek
Keep up the great work.
All Brilliant stuff here
Cheers
Stephen
Can you put Vol.8 on MF, Mega or ZS? No luck with Uptobox.
Post a Comment