Hi Can you re-upload This Seventh volume, because Zippyshare is dead. It is my only missing volume of this marvellous collection. I discovered today 24th of July 2023 that your blog is still living ... Regards and Thanks again in anycase I was a real and contninuous reader of your previous blog powerpop criminals Patrick -aka musicyoucan)
Please can you re-up this volume seven. I discovered too late (today) that your blog is still livibg. Zippyshare is now dead Thx Patrick (Reader of your powerpop criminals blog from a long time)
4 comments:
Hi
Can you re-upload This Seventh volume, because Zippyshare is dead.
It is my only missing volume of this marvellous collection.
I discovered today 24th of July 2023 that your blog is still living ...
Regards and Thanks again in anycase
I was a real and contninuous reader of your previous blog powerpop criminals
Patrick -aka musicyoucan)
Please can you re-up this volume seven. I discovered too late (today) that your blog is still livibg.
Zippyshare is now dead
Thx
Patrick
(Reader of your powerpop criminals blog from a long time)
zippyshare is no more. new link please and thank you.
Thx a lot Angelo for this gift with the volume 7
Regards and Thanks again
Patrick
Post a Comment