VARIOUS - SONS OF THE DOLLS (1982)
"Sons Of The Dolls" compiles four bands all connected to the New York Dolls. The Idols, Criminals and Corpse Grinders were released as individual singles but the Killer Kane Band's
songs were only available on this compilation released by Fan Club
Records (a subsidiary of New Rose Records). Although never available as a
CD in France, it was reissued (1990 and 1993) in Japan as a CD (now fetching high prices) under license
from New Rose by Century Records.
WU (197 mb)

14 comments:
thank you angelo
Many thanks, Angelo. A real gift !
Much appreciated!
Way cool! Thank you.
Yup, way cool! Thanks Angelo.
nice start!
Nice, thanks. Am I the only one to note the similarity between Mr Cool and a certain Alice Cooper song?
Any chance you could re-up Raiders of the Lost Hook Vols 1-3 ??? Currently they seem to be lost gems!!
Hey Angelo. Come back to us. We miss your posts!! SPx
Always loved the B-side of this.
The Killer Kane Band tracks were previously released in 1976 here:
https://www.discogs.com/master/920251-Killer-Kane-Band-Mr-Cool
That's Blackie Lawless from W.A.S.P. on vocals and guitar.
Hello Angelo. Come back, please. We miss your posts !
I hope everything is OK with you, Angelo.
Hallo Angelo, many thanks for all your wonderful posts over the years.
The silence here is cause for concern, I hope you and all those dear to you are in good health.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!
Yes, Hope you are well. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment