VARIOUS - GLAM & GLITTER Vol 2 (2025)
Five years later, this is a follow up to my first collection of 25 songs / bands from the last 30 years for some kind of
a tribute to the 70's Glam and Glitter era. Some of you will hear some Bolan (plenty)
/ Slade / Sweet, Bowie or Glitter homages, and they will be right. Only original songs have been included. And, just for info, no hyper-hairsprayed acts are featured
here, only some good old shoutin', stompin' anthems. 100% real Glam
guaranteed.

13 comments:
Thank you as always. Great.
Loved Volume 1 - can't wait to hear this one. Thank you.
Awesome comp. Truly Glamtastic.
Thanks
Thank you Angelo, could you please re-upload Volume 1? I missed it the first time around and would appreciate it, thank you.
Thank you very much. An excellent collection of retro rock. I got to know new artists. When I was a teenager T.Rex, Slade, Sweet, Suzi Quatro were my favorite bands. And now I love them.
Last year I heard and liked two wonderful retro-rock discs in the glam style:
1. The Diamond Dogs “Slap Bang Blue Rendezvous” 2022, Sweden
https://getrockmusic.net/65409-diamond-dogs-slap-bang-blue-rendezvous.html
2. Space Panther - Glamdemic! (2022, USA, New Jersey)
https://getrockmusic.net/65956-space-panther-glamdemic.html
I would like to believe that there will be more wonderful collections of glam rock in the style of the 70s!!!
@Alexander thanx for the links, i didn't know both of those albums
@LonelySubmariner the first volume is still available - click on "first collection" and you'll get the PPA post
Seen it and done it, many thanks Angelo
Hi Angelo. Any plans to republish the classic "The Blog Gems" series in lossless? By way of an incentive here is a brand new rip of the second, self titled, Phillips / MacLeod album from 1980: https://workupload.com/file/sc4VDZX4Tgw password: password
Thank you very much. Looks interesting.
Just found your site...thanks so very much...I'm a sucker for power pop!
Post a Comment