VARIOUS - AROUND THE POWER POP TREE (2024)
I've specially compiled this 19th volume for all the PPA readers, 25 songs to enjoy the spirit of Christmas with some jingle jangle stuff.
The collection comes with the complete set of artwork including all the details about the bands involved.

20 comments:
Many, many thanks for yet another collection! I have been waiting and looking forward for this one!
Thanks so much - these are my favorite holiday collections.
Thanks for another lovely xmas gift Angelo!
Thank you Angelo for this cool xmas present !!!!
buckeye
I cannot wait for this to finish downloading so I can begin listening. The holidays start NOW! Thanks again (for the 19th time!), Angelo.
Christmas comes early this year! Many thanks for another wonderful year, Angelo. Merry Christmas and HAppy New Year to all!
Awesome collection, and what's more important quite positive yet with slight nostalgy. Loved it. Bravo, Angelo! ;)
Look forward to this every single year and you never disappoint. Thank you Angelo, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
I know its the holiday season, and especially the season of giving, as Angelo has come through again with ((I'm sure) another powerful and amazing collection. I could never thank you enough for sharing your love and knowledge of this incredible music all these years.
Thank you Angelo! Awesome collection as usual. I really appreciate the work that goes into these "CDs"
Thank you very much for this wonderful X-mas collection Angelo.
Thank you for this wonderful compilation.
Thank you very much for the collection. I miss too much the "Advent Wall Of Sound", one of the greatest posts of music. Merry Christmas Angelo!!!
Many thanks Angelo. Your Christmas Comps are always fantastic. I look forward to them every year. 🎄
Hi Angelo, Can you add my blog on your list? I did the same thing. Thanks and best regards!!
https://soundsofthe60sblog.blogspot.com/
Wishing you a Bright and Merry Christmas full of good music, peace and love !!!
Angelo, these themed sets are a wonderfully enjoyable tradition with some good longevity now... my collective thanks!
Great cover art here, too. The care you put into labeling and packaging all your comps is always evident... real pro!
Thanks, Angelo, for the 2024 Christmas collection, the summer songs and for all your Beatles tributes. I hope you're well and that perhaps we can look forward to more great collections in the future.
Post a Comment