Wednesday, October 9, 2024

TONT Back on The Tracks

TRIBUTES OR NOT TRIBUTES Volume 21 (2024)

 
Even though, there was a volume #13 in August 2023, this brand new collection is the real follow up to the 20th volume posted in July 2023. During the last 15 months, covers were slowly added to the TONT folder. So it was time to pick some of them and make this new volume.

Started in 2006, the series is now reaching its 21th volume (but there never was a volume 19). Full artwork features the bands and songs used for the exclusive PPA collection

and just like Johnny Ramone used to say:

"Go back and learn the history.
Go back to the beginning of rock 'n'roll
and listen to everything that went down".
WU1 + WU2 (573 mb + 530 mb)
 or
WU (382 mb)

click below to explore the updated archives
1005 covers (only two duplicates)

5 comments:

Lionsfan said...

These are some of my favorite collections. I can't wait to dig into the new volume.

I don't want to be greedy, but if you ever saw fit to rerelease Volumes One through Nine in Flac, I'd be very grateful!

It's nice to have you back, Angelo!

Mike Hodges

wacocrimatty said...

You are da' man. Mas gracias!

JD said...

Thanks so much for these. I treasure these very much. Thanks for all you do for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful collection! This year I discovered The Drowns' album “Blacked Out”. They performed Ballroom Blitz perfectly. "Stay with me" by The Dictators, "Sonic Reducer" by the Dead Boys - great! "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League brought back memories of my college years. Thank you very much again! I keep my mini diary on Telegram, which I called t.me/PowerPopStation out of love for music and art.

Piratemagenta or is it cyan said...

Thanks so much. I have quite a few of these.
I have a question: Have you heard of this band and where can I get "Best Kissers In The World – Skinned My Heart, Broke My Knee" ? vikvoodoo@yahoo.com