Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Brand New Slices of Vintage Power Pop (1977-1985)

VARIOUS - RAIDERS OF THE LOST HOOK Vol. 6 (2024)

 
At last, and four years after ROTLH Vol. 5, (July 2020) here's a brand new volume of power pop songs recorded and released between 1977 and 1985. Another collection of songs from a time full of innocence and fun.
 
As usual, i've added the full details of the bands involved. The main difference with the previous volumes is that the image embedded in each song belongs to the original releases, and not to some possible reissues.
 
WU (566 mb)
WU (196 mb)

13 comments:

Beyes said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Any chance for a re-up of Volumes 1-3?

Mark said...

Great stuff as always!

OhMyJosh said...

Windows blocked the file - Detected : Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

:-(

Any idea?

wkc said...

Thank you so much for Vol 6. Love this series. If Vols. 1, 2, & 3 of the Lost Hook series could be re-up'd it would be appreciated. No longer available to me via old HD crash. Thank you!

angelo said...

@OhMyJosh
no idea, sorry for the problem, but there's nothing dangerous in my compressed files - more than 150 downloads in one day and nobody has alerted me - i guess windows is going weird these days - try to download the file with jdownloader

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite series! It's like a Nuggets series for power pop. I do have a question though. Since this is 80 minutes I can't fit the whole thing on 1 CDR. Is there a trick to making this work? I am using iTunes to burn a copy. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

angelo said...

im not using itunes but Nero
personnaly when im burning cdr, i remove the 2 seconds gap between all the songs

MrDave said...

Wow - RotLH returns!! Thanks Angelo!!

Jim said...

Angelo, I appreciate your time and work in creating these wonderful collections of songs. You consistently bring new music to my ears.
Thank you
Jim

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Angelo. Love this series. Any chance up re upping Vol. 1-3?

piratecyan or is it magenta said...

Wow, nice one. Thank you so much. I think I have all the others too.