Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Ho Ho Ho, Let's Go!: "Christmas 2021"

THE LAST CHRISTMAS (BACK TO MONO) (2021)

 
Following my sudden hearing loss of my right side, this was supposed to be my last collection, it was also my 143th PPC compilation (the 16th Xmas one) and at the time a rather nice end for PPC.
WU (559 mb)

3 comments:

JD said...

Thanks again for all you do for all of us.

Yankeeboy said...

I read your comments on the Oldrocker blog and it makes me so happy that you are enjoying music again. Not just because you share so much truly amazing stuff but also because it saddened me when I learned that someone who loves music as much as you do wasn't able to enjoy it anymore.

Today is Thanksgiving here in the US and that is one of many things I am so grateful for.

Kwork said...

Love all this music so much. This is truly appreciated!